You don’t have to be a licensed settlement agent or AICWA member to attend the years 2019 State Conference, we welcome conveyancing and property professionals from across WA to join us for a full day our learning and training. And some fun as well!
What’s on offer…
6 CPD points for licensed settlement agents in room 1
25 CPC points in room 2
9 sessions in room 2
Prizes and giveaways…
What’s happening in Room 1:
- Managing Agency Risk – 2 x core CPD points with Steve Britten (AICWA)
- Understanding Structural Reports – 2 x elective CPD points with Sue Morris (AICWA)
- Business Management Practices – 2 x core CPD points with Sue Morris (AICWA)
What’s happening in Room 2:
- Guiding Your Clients with David Clark from Houspect
- Setts Plus “The Hub” with Joe Italiano from CSolutions
- “Tips & Tricks” with PEXA
- Reputational Risk with Colin Price from TIMG
- Winning Sales & Referrals. 90min Workshop- Sponsored by Sympli with Grant Fisher from Focal Point
- New VOI with Australia Post
- Cyber Awareness with JLT and Simplifying IT
- Quoting with Matthew Ellis MGB Legal
- Changes to Strata ValuationsStrata Title ACT impacts on Conveyancing and Valuations with JLL Valuers
Do you compete on price or service? Do you have a winning process in place when the phone rings? Do you have a networking strategy to grow your business?
Thanks to the generous support of Sympli we are very pleased to be hosting Grant Fisher from internationally renowned “Focal Point Business Coaching”. Grant will deliver a 90min workshop on “Winning Sales and Referrals” in the break-out room at this year’s State Conference on June 8th. The workshop we will cover”
- Getting Sales & Referrals
- Relationship Selling
- Overcoming Objections
- Negotiating the Sale
- Closing the Sale
- Personal Sales Planning
- Winning High-Margin Business with Verbal and Non-Verbal Language
As an added bonus Matthew Ellis from MGB Legal will present a 30 min discussion on quoting later in the day in room 2.
EVENT PROGRAM HERE
Register HERE for room 1 (CPD room)
Register HERE for the Breakout Room
Purchase a ticket to the Gala Ball HERE
Register a group booking of Table of 8 to Gala Ball HERE
Or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assist with your registrations
At this year’s Conference we are doing a big, and we mean BIG reveal! Complete game changer! And we don’t use that term lightly.
This is a once in a generation change at the AICWA.
We welcome past, present and future members to join us. Even if you are just curious to see what goes on at an industry conference, join us for a fantastic day and the big reveal.