You're viewing as a guest. Click here to log in ›

How to become a Conveyancer


To become a conveyancer you usually have to complete an accredited course in conveyancing and possess two years of practical experience, before you are eligible to apply for a Settlement Agent Licence.

Conveyancers must undertake ongoing professional development each year to retain their licence. Licensing and/or registration of conveyancers is required in every State.

Further information about becoming a conveyancer in WA;

The Diploma is no longer offered by TAFE here in Western Australia. For all enquiries please contact our offices 08 9361 1166.

Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) – Licensing Team.

Settlement Agent Licensing
Phone: 1300 304 064