Not sure which membership plan is right for you? Or, want to learn more about our membership signup process?
Depending on the level of your membership you will have access to some of these benefits and many more.
- Access to Councillors or the Institute for advice on technical matters via the Councillor Roster – the helpline is also available to the public & other professionals ie RIEWA
- Reduced Rates to attend Seminars, Functions, Conferences
- Access to Members Only information on the AICWA Website
- Access to the emailing list for Member Notifications
- A comprehensive education program delivered through Seminars conducted by AICWA in conjunction with Landgate, State Revenue and Legal Advisors
- Access to the CPC (Certified Practising Conveyancer) program
- Assistance in resolving disputes and complaints
- Information and advice on recommended procedures and changes to legislation
- Invitation to Social functions throughout the year
- Monthly updates on Institute activities and current relevant matters for Conveyancers through the e-newsletter
- Priority status for attendance at National and State Conferences
- Supply of Conveyancing Forms, Badges
- Able to participate in Sub-Committees or nominate for Council (Full Membership)
- A united voice for the Conveyancing community in WA
Full Membership is open to any person not being a Solicitor or Legal Practitioner who is and remains the holder of a Real Estate Settlement Agents License or a Business Settlement Agents License in accordance with the Settlement Agents Act 1981, or is licensed and remains so licensed.
Full Membership entitles you to attend General Meetings and you are eligible to vote, be elected to membership of the Council and exercise a vote at any election.
Purchase this membership if you are an individual conveyancer with a Licence number or if you own a conveyancing business and will want to add a corporate membership later. The Individual must have the Conveyancing Licence.
An Affiliate Member is any individual who is interested in the affairs of AICWA, who is not the holder of a Real Estate Settlement Agents License or a Business Settlement Agents License. An affiliate member has full rights except voting rights.
Affiliate Membership entitles you to:
- Access to news and information that affects the Conveyancing Industry
- Attend training and events at members prices
- Seek advice on conveyancing matters
If you are a Full Member of AICWA and have staff that work for you whom you require to have access to the same system you do , there is a $215.00-$435.00 annual fee for that access, depending on number of staff. All staff are to be approved by the full member via their own login so that the staff can gain access.
Have your staff apply for access through the ‘Business Staff Member‘ and nominate your business as the one they want to be linked to.
You will receive an email so you’re aware when this happens. Login to your Member Portal and go to Business details – this will show you who is already linked to your business and another menu tab for who is waiting for approval. If they are not your staff – do not approve them.
If a staff member leaves, contact AICWA to remove them from your business so they no longer have access.
A Student Member is a person who is undertaking a course of study, the satisfactory completion of which may allow such person to have attained the educational qualification to become a Licensed Settlement Agent or Licensed Business Settlement Agent.
Student Membership entitles you to attend AICWA events and CPC training at members prices, attend any general meetings and the AGM, but not vote, and access the resources of the Institute.
Once you are no longer a student you will be required to upgrade to a Full Member to continue access to the system.
AICWA allows certain privileges to people for Free, who have signed up to become a Webfriend. They will be able to access certain parts of the system, such as some news articles, resources or Q & A expert advice. You will need to provide certain personal information such as your email, name and address to gain access to the website.