A Conveyancer Member may be any person who is employed by or is a co-owner of an agency of an existing ordinary member.
A conveyancer member can be licensed or unlicensed and has many of the same privileges as an ordinary member. A Conveyancer Member is not entitled to vote or be on council.
The benefits of being a conveyancer member of AICWA include:
- Access to news and information that affects the Conveyancing Industry
- Attend training and events at members prices
- Able to seek advice on conveyancing matters
- Eligible for inclusion on AICWA Committees
- If not licensed you are eligible to attend 3 CPD sessions for free
Access to web content including CPD registration and industry articles.
Discount on all our seminars and access to member-only workshops. If unlicensed, attendance is free to attend the Compulsory Professional Development (CPD) program delivered by the AICWA on behalf of the Department of Commerce.
Invitations to Social functions throughout the year.
Asks our panel of experts your questions.
Create valuable network connections in your industry.
Weekly updates on Institute activities and current relevant matters for Conveyancers through the e-newsletter.