We all know how important keeping up to date with cyber security is to the safety of your business and your clients.
The AICWA in partnership with PEXA and Law & Cyber are proud to deliver an online course focussed on minimising cyber risk and ensuring you’re keeping up to date with your security best practices.
The course covers:
• Cybercrime impacting business today
• Impersonation fraud
• Use of email to compromise other accounts
• Breached passwords and weak log-in credentials
• Data theft, identity fraud and the dark web
• Ransomware and other malicious software
• Human error.
• The course takes just over one hour to complete and is divided into 10 concise chapters that participants complete at their own pace.
• Each chapter contains one or two videos of around five minutes each.
• There are four short quizzes throughout the course to check learnings and one downloadable PDF containing key takeaways.
• A certificate of completion is provided.
Participants will learn:
• How cyber events and human error occur
• That information security is now a key business risk
• That managing cyber risk is everyone’s responsibility in a business
• Practical steps to protect themselves, their clients and their business
About Law & Cyber
Law & Cyber was founded in 2018 to protect Australians from
cybercrime through awareness and education. We provide face-to-face
and online cyber risk training for businesses and associations. Our
niche is where cyber risk and business risk intersect.
Once you have purchased your ticket/s, shortly after you will receive a separate email containing details directing you to the course. This email and the containing information is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual/s to whom they are addressed. You are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.